Due to Covid policies, please phone House of Lily Koi to arrange your appointment: 778.351.3018
Consignment Contract Terms & Conditions
- BY APPOINTMENT ONLY for drop-off on Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday. If these days do not work for you, please let us know and we can make an arrangement with you.
- This is a by season contract (Fall/Winter – September 1 to Jan. 31 or Spring/Summer – Feb 1 to Aug. 31).
- All consignors will receive 40% of the FINAL SELLING PRICE. This may vary from the original estimate due to sales, promotions and the current retail market.
- A $2.00 steaming fee will be applied to any item deemed in need of pressing by HLK.
- We are not responsible for theft, damage or loss of any item.
- All items to be consigned are to be clean and pressed and on hangers to store standards. Your hangers will be returned.
- HLK is responsible for documenting consigned items and any monies owed to you.
- An itemized list of your consigned items can be picked up or emailed by request.
- Consignors are responsible for notifying the House of Lily Koi at the end of each consignment season for payment. Store credit may be applied at HLK.
- Our return and payout policy is all items and cheques must be claimed no later than 30 days after the consignment season. Deadline for the Fall/Winter season is February 28, and the deadline for the Spring/Summer season is Sept 30. Any payouts or consigned items that are not picked up past the end of season date will become property of HLK.
- It is the responsibility of the consignor to contact HLK for all payouts and return unsold items that they have requested to be returned.
- Please notify HLK 24 hours in advance to prepare your returns and payout.